3. Can you figure out which piece fits perfectly? Type your answer in below!
4. How many triangles can you count here? Type your answer in below!
5. What number would the word ‘TON’ result in? Type your answer in below!
6. What comes next? Type your answer in below.
7. If you place the square on the left over the square on the right, what will the resulting pattern be? Type your answer in below!
8. Can you figure out the missing number in this sequence? Type your answer in below!
9. Complete this statement by typing the number in below: The area of this shape (in cm2) is __ cm2.
10. See if you can solve this problem: Adam, Laura, Paula and James, are making a pie and each add a different ingredient. When the pie is finished, there is 1/4 cinnamon left, 1/3 of nutmeg, 1/2 of ginger and 5/8 of pumpkin left. Adam used the most. Laura used the least. Paula used more than James. Who used the ginger? Type the name in below!